Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Toothfairy Time!


Zyan lost her first tooth this morning while eating her pancakes! She was scared at first because she bit it. Then she freeked out when her mouth filled with blood from the tooth. I had to explain that it was normal and that it would stop. She was so excited she tried to call Granny Goose right away, since she was already at school she decided to call Aunt Erin, then Grandma Nebraska. Right now she just asked if Granny was done with school yet! 5 years old and lost her first tooth!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I just checked my cell phone and see that I missed a call from "Heather's Cell" at 8:27am this morning. I'm so sad that I wasn't here to hear all about you losing your tooth! I was at the gym trying to lift some heavy weights. I can't wait to hear all about it Zyan! Call me when you get home from school. :)

TAYBEL said...

YAY Zyan! That's so awesome!

Ike and Bethany said...

Zyan, that is so awesome!!!! can't wait to see you with out your tooth.

Rachel said...

zYaN, I can see your tongue. You look so cute without that tooth. It is all part of growing up. Way to go!!

Unknown said...

WHOO! HOO! Congratulations Zyan!