Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Burnt Hair!!!!


I tried to crimp my hair today and totally burnt off a whole section in the front!!! It smelled so bad! I was just crimping the top layer so its the top layer right in my part. Needless to say I was a little ticked, but there wasnt anything I could do about it either, whats done is done, so I choose to laugh about it. Anyway from this experience I have thrown that iron away and found a new way to part my hair, it looks like a comb over slightly, but i guess in a way it is! I found this out when i was brushing my hair and it kept coming out in my brush like I was having chemo treatments, sad I know.

2 comments:

TAYBEL said...

Haha. That's hilarious! You should put up a picture of your "comb over." (Even though I know your hair probably looks fine) That hasn't happened to me yet...well, kind of if you count half an eyebrow.

Unknown said...

Hate it when that happens!