Tuesday, October 28, 2008

22 Week Dr. Visit!!!

Well everything went really well. Well except for the fact that I gained 6 lbs in one month so far 12 lbs total!!(I hate french fries, cheesecake, candy bars and all the sweets I ate for doing that to me.) So that means in 16 weeks we will be able to meet our newest family member!!! Wow, time flys until the last couple months....then they cant go fast enough!(if its not adding up for you I get to have the baby 2 weeks early!!! SO LUCKY!)
Then I had a Ortho appointment, and got to see Bethany(which is always a treat!). I got a power chain on the top which is giving me a huge headache! I just need 2 of my bottom teeth to rotate and then I can get a move on with a stronger wire on the bottom and elastics. I cant wait to be done with these braces and the cuts they make inside my mouth!
Zyan has some special news, she is having her room painted! Right now she has 1 wall that is bright purple, 2 walls will be light pink and one wall with butterflies and flowers she was given by Aunt Cali! I think it will be awesome when its all done, and I get the purple paint off of the white celing!(OOPS.)
That is all our news for the last 2 days.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad your appointment went well. I can't wait to meet the little he/she. I also can't wait to see Zyan new room. I don't think we'll be there for Zack's birthday Halloween night because we've been invited to another party, but we'll see if maybe we can swing by after depending on how late it gets. Also, I wanted to tell you that I loved the comment you left on Josh & Cali's blog about how when we do temple work we are helping the people Mac is teaching. That was so powerful.

Ike and Bethany said...

Heather that is awesome about your power chain :D I didn't know you got that done at your appt. Your teeth are looking so awesome, those darn stubborn teeth on the bottom...I hope they turn quick!