Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nebraska Trip











Zyan Chazz and I went on a weekend vacation to Omaha, Nebraska to visit my side of the family. We traveled 6 hours on Wed Oct 1 and 8 hours on Oct 2, finnally arriving in Omaha at 6:30 in the evening. It was so much fun to watch the kids interact with thier Grandma Nebraska, Aunts Heidi and Holly and their cousins Sabrina, Sierra, Sutton, Tyler and Trevor. The kids loved being at Grandmas house because their were friends there all day long(my mom has a daycare)! On Saturday All the Adults met up with my Grandma Dorothy and went out for lunch together, then we all took a trip downtown to the Omaha Childrens Museum to play. After that I went out for the night with my highschool friends to dinner and a pub that had a mechanical bull to ride(I didnt ride it, but I laughed at all those who did!) On sunday we took a trip to the Omaha Henery Dorley Zoo! What a magnificent Zoo it is! It gets even better each time I visit. They seem to always have a new indoor attraction. On monday I went out for cheesecake with my oldest sister Heidi, Holly had to work that day so she couldnt come. Then we awoke on Tuesday for the longest drive of my life!!!!! The trip totalled 16 hours with food and potty breaks included, I was so exhusted! I swear I will never drive that all in one day alone again!!!! But who knows anything is possible!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are super woman to attack the drive alone. I get tired driving to the grocery store!