Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nursery Update



Well we have been working hard all week. Mostly Zack has done it, but I feel guilty not helping him, so I end up in there working away. I only last a few hours and my back starts to sting in pain so I lay down and get up and check the progress. Its amazing what Zack can do, he is so talented and creative. I definatly grabbed myself a good one. I only have 17 days left until my c-section so I am certian we will have the project completed, I am only concerned about what bedding to put on the bed. My Dad thinks its a girl, but my body is telling me that this is one tough cookie for a girl, but I would love to be proven wrong....either way I will be elated to have another person in our family.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Heather, it doesn't even look a bit like the same room!! Zack is doing a great job! Dom needs to learn his tricks of the trade!

Heather said...

Your nursery sure is turning out cute. i am jealous.

Ike and Bethany said...

It's looking super cute!