Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 days left!

I have 10 days until my scheduled surgery. I am having contractions that take my breath away and every once in a while they are stronger than that. I almost went in to get checked out, to see if I am dialated, but I dont want to jump the gun here, the hospital is an expensive place to visit, and just be sent home. I noticed them starting last night at 8 and they are still going on pretty regularly, I am just waiting for intensness now. Last night I woke up at 3:30 to go to the potty and sat up too fast, which gave me a huge contraction. It woke me up enough to take a shower, do some dishes and laundry. I think today I will vacume and try to get some other things done just incase these contractions lead to something. ( I kind of hope they do they are really annoying). right now they are spaced pretty evenly at about 6 minuets and last 1-3 minuets. time will tell!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're counting down. Can't wait!

Alicia said...

Please let us know how things are going when you get a chance. Best of luck to you guys!