Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Chazz!



Chazz is finnally 4 years old! I cant believe it was 4 years ago he was cut out of my stomach and found his way into all of our hearts! This year he was anxiously awaiting his bicycle, which he got first thing this morning. He is excited to have his favorite food, pizza, for dinner and to pick out a special movie to watch this afternoon. He thinks all of is presents are so cool and since his family birthday party on the 8th, they are all he talks about and plays with.
He was super excited to get some packages in the mail from Grandma Deb and from Grandpa Jim. Mom he already has polished off half his box of fruit snacks!!
He will have his final party with his friends on Saturday at McDonalds (which is also Zyans friend party so I can just relax after the baby), so that will be a huge sigh of relief for me. Zack made me promise not to have seperate parties next year and just celebrate on their birthdays, I dont know if that will happen because I love to celebrate their birthdays and have a special party for their friends and for the family. I think he gets tired of hearing about presents and toys...etc.
Chazz has grown so much this year, I think that his milestones have been....1. Learning all of his shapes and colors 2. He can count to 20 by himself and sometimes higher 3.He has learned all about playing pretend 4. He can spell his name and identify those letters 5. He is simply growing like a weed!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Chazz!

Michelle... said...

What a great birthday. Happy birthday Chazz.

I need some blog layout tutoring. You layout is great.