Friday, July 29, 2011

First Day of School!



The first day of School was bittersweet! I was excited to see them off yet secretly I miss having them around. The have both been in school this week since Wednesday and I got a taste of what my life will be like....well for the next little while and I have one word...YAHOOO! I think I will be able to accomplish so much of what I want and they will be learning and having fun with their friends at school. What a WIN/WIN situation! This Wednesday I was able to take Zoey to the Rec center all by herself and she loved it! I am glad I have these next few months to give her lots of mommy time before Izzy Mae gets here and hogs me up!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big my niece and nephew are. We just signed Brock up for pre-school and I am dying. Time flies, but it's always fun to watch them learn and grow.