Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Secular year ended





Its offical Chazz is done with Kindergarden! I am so proud of him and was near tears at his program today. He had a fashion show where he dressed up in his Jazz gear and had a basket ball and sweat bands on. He did such a great job singing too. He would hate that I said this but I really think he likes singing and is pretty good at it too. He is so excited to go to 1st grade and stay at school all day and eat lunch there too. Zyan is done with the 2nd grade tomorrow. I cannot believe how well she has done this year and how much she has learned. I think I forgot to post this but she made it into the second grade spelling bee. She did so well and made it through 4 rounds. She is great at reading and math and the only thing she needs to work on is her handwriting. She is excited for cursive in the third grade and I hope that she will have more of the same kids in her class again Zoey is longing for the day she can go to school! For now she goes to her pretend school (daycare) 2 mornings a week so I can keep up with all of my Huskiez work responsiblities. It counts for Zo because she gets to pack a sack lunch like Zy (its just her snack!).

No comments: