Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!


Happy Mothers day to all of you Mothers out there! I have had a great day, this morning Zack filled my order of pancakes and bacon! Then I was presented with my Mothers Day gifts! Two bird houses (Zack helped Zyan and Chazz each make me one), a flower pen Zyan made at school, and a heart with hand prints Chazz made a school. It was a very relaxed morning for me and I loved it! Later we went to Diane and Gordons for Dinner, then to visit baby Mac with Josh and Cali.
Motherhood is such a fun blessing! It amazes me how fast children grow and learn, and how you love each of your children.
I also am greatful for the examples of Mothers I have in my life, My own Mom, Diane, My sisters and My sister in laws and great friends. I love watching and learning from all of them.
So at the end of this day I am greatful for the time I have to spend with my children and for the time my children get to have me as a mother!

1 comment:

Granny Goose said...

Thank you Heather for the nice comment. it is nice to know you are appreciated. You are a great Mom and are taking care of those three special, lucky kids in a wonderful way. Thanks for all you do.