Saturday, November 15, 2008

Zacks Birthday!





This is 2 weeks late!!!!(just my style!) I wanted to write a little bit about our night out at the melting pot!!!!! We had so much fun together, the atmosphere was romantic it felt like we were alone in the restraunt. We got a fondue 4 course meal, it started with a cheese dip with bread and veggies and apples to dip, then we had salad, next was our main meal, it included pork, chicken, shrimp, lobster, salmon and steak with a variety of dipping sauces oh yes and veggies to cook in the broth too. (the meat you cooked in a broth right there at your table). We finnished off with a desert fondue and zack choose a white chocolate dipping sauce and there was strawberries, pound cake, rice crispies, marshmallows and cheese cake to dip! Wow was this meal satisfying delicious and really entertaining. We got there a bit early at 4:30 and we didnt get done until 7pm! We decided to skip the jazz game and just go hang out at home. I hope Zack enjoyed his birthday(I know I did!!!hehe)-----The only draw back to the restraunt is the price!!!! I will definatly save up to go again! for the 4 course meal+drinks+tip, expect to save around 125.00---for special occasions totally worth every penny! I almost forgot the other news from Nov. 1 Zyan lost her second tooth while eating a cookie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Zack! Jake and I went there for our anniversary a week before Naish was born. Probably not the place to go 9 months prego but it was wonderful! So glad you got to have the Melting Pot experience!