Wednesday, November 26, 2008

26 week appointment!

I had my Doc appt yesterday. Everything looks fine, My uterus is measuring 29 in( i guess). That is a bit bigger than where I should be but, He said that its okay. I am now 19 lbs heavier than my first appointment, and I should gain about 14 more lbs (please please please let it only be that!!!!!! hahaha) I go back in 2 weeks for my glucose tollerance test to see if I am developing gestational diabieties. I think I am fine though with that. I asked him about my mood swings and crying spells and he told me to see if I could go with out taking a med, it would be better for me and the baby if I didnt. I also told him that I am regreting not finding out what the sex is of the baby, he offered to let me know right then!!! I told him I would think about it and let him know at my next visit. Other than my psychoness from the hormones, my back is aching, I am tired a lot and I will admit it, I am not as good at cleaning up as I usually am. My friend gave me the rest of this funny cheer from High School that keeps making me laugh as I tweek it for me being pregnant:

My back is aching
My pants too tight
My bootys shakin from left to right( the new 20 lbs of it!)
My socks are on ( its getting harder to do though!)
My do is done ( In a pony tail )
Get it on (uuuuhhhh, not so much)
Right on, right on!

So here is my version:
My back is ackin'
My pants too tight
My booty shakin from left to right
cant put my socks on
I am almost done
snore on and on and on!

I could probably make some more up too:
I peed my pants
last time I coughed
gettin hard to take my coat off
the heart burns here
my tums are gone
time drags on and on and on!

1 comment: