Thursday, June 3, 2010

$69.91!!!!


I was a grocery guru this week! I got all of this for $69.91. I have been clipping coupons for olny the items I think I will use and then waiting for them to be on sale in the adds. So I totally scored this week with 8 boxes of cereal @ .97, 7 boxes of eggo waffles @ .82 (for our breakfasts on Wacky Waffle Wednesday!) 5 keebler cookie packs @.83, 2 ben and jerrys pints @2.00, 2 loafs of granny bread, 2 packs of strawberries, banannas, potatoes, 3lbs of sausage, 2 lbs of bacon, 1 gal of o.j. 1 gal apple juice, 2 gal of milk, bagels, lettuce, tortillas, tomatos! Obviously a lot of this will be stored and saved for later but I was just so excited about my steals I had to share!!! I scour the adds on wednesday night write down the sales to price match at walmart and then find coupons if I have any then I shop for the sales on Thursday. This has really helped me build up my food storage and helps me save a lot of $$$!

1 comment:

TAYBEL said...

Awesome! You and Abbel's mom sure know how to coupon shop. I'm slowing starting to. :)