Friday, March 13, 2009

Time to play Catch UP!!!



Well, time sure does fly when you have kids, especially a new born in the mix. I have been to tired to post, but a ton has happened since the last post. First on the 6th of March Zyan turned 6. I cannot believe that I am a mother of a 6 year old, am I really that OLD??? lol. She is and has always been a joy in our lives and we are so greatful she is in our family. For Zyans birthday she wanted a bigger bike, it was kind of silly watching her peddle 100 mph on a tiny bike, now she has a pink beach comber with flowers on it. We still need to find a basket to fullfill her bike request. During the bike shopping Zack decided I needed a bike, he brought home one for ME! ( Well take a look at the picture and you will see, Its really a bike for him that I will be able to ride! What a stinker.) Zoey went to the Dr. She has almost gained back her birth weight, she is a quarter of an inch taller and is in the 90% of girls her age. She had to get her heal poked and she cried soooo stinking hard that she was gasping for her little breaths, I felt so mean allowing it to happen.( wait until she gets her shots, yuck). So in the midst of all of this Zoey is up every 2-3hours each night and she stays awake for about 40min each time, I am so sleepy but I have read the first book in the Twilight series and am on the second book now. I think I am intoxicated with Edward! lol

No comments: