Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27 days left!! to get everything ready for Zoaz or Boey!!!!






How this time has flown by! Its funny to see things SLOWLY coming together before the baby comes. We had a few minor house modifications to do so we could give my scrapbook room to the new baby. I am excited to have 3 new basement closets, one of which will be my craft closet, so dont feel to sad for me that I lost my scrap room ;)! As soon as the closets are finnished we can move all my junk out of the baby room and start on it. Zack wants to put hard wood flooring in there (left overs from our last house), I want a closet organizer. Other than that its minor things like painting the walls and celing, and a new light for the room. Typed up like this it seems pretty do-able;however, I would bet that Zack will be putting the finnishing touches on the room while I am at the Hospital....just a hunch. I am getting along pretty well, My hips are going numb when I sleep and I am plagued with a small bladder, I think all in all, I am really doing great! Zyan and Chazz are getting excited for their Birthdays coming up and also excited that the baby will be born right in the middle of their Birthdays! But I think they are more excited for their own Birthdays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing, seems like a lot to do in a short time! By the way, my kids were concerned about you not knowing if it is a boy or girl. They were worried about what clothes you'll buy, I told them you are covered either way. We were all wondering about the nursery decorating. You'll have to post pics.

Unknown said...

We're counting down the days with you! How you feelin?

Griselda Ching said...

Hey Heather, I did not know you had a family blog. You look so cute pregnant.

Lisa said...

Heather, My hips are totally going numb at night too!! The closets look GRANDE!! You two have gotten so much done! Way to go!