Sunday, December 14, 2008

8-10 weeks left to go!!!!

I had my glucose (gestational diabietes) test on tuesday, I still havent heard anything back yet sooooo, I guess no news is good news! I also got my rogram shot, which I will probably have to get after the little one is here too ( its a shot I have to get because Zacks blood is positive and mine negative). I am so glad that the Holidays are here, its totally takiing my mind off of the pregnancy. I have found that not finding out what the sex is of the baby really has been a $ saving decision, I am guilty of buying things that I really dont need at times and this is really taking the urges out of it! The nursery still isnt ready but I am not worried about it Zack still has 2 months and he is great with tools and has an eye for remodeling. I am really feeling that its another boy...But I think I will cry harder if I hear that we get another little Girl! It would be nice to break the boy streak, for Zyans sake anyway( I think Zack would agree, but Zy wants to remain Queen of the Boys!) Post me a comment on what you think it will be, it will be fun to see what others are thinking/hoping for!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I still think it's a girl! However it will be very strange if it is just because I'm so use to just having Zyan.